APS – Advanced Problem Solving
APS - Advanced Problem Solving
APS - Advanced Problem Solving is the computer tool, which is essentially based on solving the problem on the principle of PDCA, where we present the whole story in the nine steps, from the choice of the case, to complete solutions. APS tool complements the classical methods of solving problems, such as A3, QC - STORY, 8D.
What is the purpose of APS?
The use of APS is universal. We need it most commonly when dealing with problems of quality, safety at work, loss of production efficiency. APS is not just a problem-solving tool, but also a communications tool.
By using the digital tool APS, problem-solving becomes much more efficient:
• records are transparent and browsing by history is easy - no loss of information;
• analysis of the root cause is structured and direct;
• monitoring of objectives and results is transparent and reliable;
• cases are logically or reasonably related to the activities of the problem;
• measure the impact of the activities carried out directly;
• management activities are centralized (without copying from analyses in lists, etc.).
• communication or information goes automatically;
• use is possible with a computer and a web connection and login from anywhere, anytime;
• transmission automated reminders;
• the analyst-by-step system allows us to action;
• is an upgrade for the classic way of solving problems.
APS software tool will convince you through many of its advantages over conventional (on paper) operation:
• 30% faster enrollment than in paper form - no need to copying activities;
• all activities are placed just in one place;
• automation provides a better overview and a more structured use and management;
• analytics and graphical displays provide a basis for improving work systems and organisation;
• at any time we can see the trend of progression;
• the acquired database can be used for many analytical purposes.